Thursday 11 May 2017

Segun Arinze’s daughter Renny, tells father not to be a rain on her parade

segun arinze and daughter renny

Nollywood actor, Segun Arinze’s daughter, Renny Njemanze is now growing to be a woman. She turned 20 years old yesterday, May 10th, and her father took to his Instagram page to celebrate the princess. But it didn't go well with the girl






However, Jenny didn’t find the birthday wish funny at all. She took to her father’s comment section to accuse him of not calling her in person to wish her well or tag her, but tagged other people and bloggers.
She wrote:
She said:
You didn't tag me, you don't know my IG handle either. 
You've tagged other people and bloggers and you didn't even have the courtesy to call me to wish me a happy birthday and you are doing this online.
What a pity, I would overly appreciate it if you stop this, God bless.
One more thing sir, my mothers name is spelt "Anne" not Ann.
Stop being a  rain on my parade on my parade.
I'm not finding any of this funny
Segun and Anne Njemanze, Renny’s mother, were dating in the early years of Nollywood, they later got married, had a daughter but went their separate ways years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment