Tuesday 9 May 2017

See How Runtown Helped a Final Year Student

See How Much Runtown Sends To A UNIPORT Final Year Student [Photo ...See How Much Runtown Sends To A UNIPORT Final Year Student [Photo]

what Runtown did for this final year student will suprise you.

A final year student Paul Iheoma could not contain his joy as Runtown the "Mad over you" crooner replied his tweet on twitter and also credited his bank account with 20,000 naira for his final year project.



Here is what he said:
 so singer Runtown sent me the sum of 20,000 to use for my final year project writing. I could ask for more than but I'm okay. At-least, He did well in this recession. God bless him, I don't want to write much epistle. I'm just speechless, all these happened today being monday the 8th of May. It happened in the Early hours of 12:50am and upwards. God bless Runtown. #MadoverYou #Gallardo #LagosToKampala.

See photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment