Tuesday 14 March 2017

“I Was Once Married And It’s A Dark Part Of My Life” – Gifty Finally Reveals Amidst Tears



Former BB Naija housemate, Gifty was known to be contrversial for being fake while she was in the house especially when she claimed not to have been married.

After denying to the media that she was not married, even after photos from her wedding was released by a family member, former Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate, Gifty Powers has revealed the truth.
Speaking to HipTV, the actress said:
“The marriage you see was kind of real. Yes, I was once married and it’s a dark part of my life that I don’t want to ever go back. My advice to every young girl out there is that before you go into marriage, you have to be physically, mentally, emotionally and physiologically matured. Because I was naive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment