Tuesday 14 March 2017

“I Love My Baby Mama, Sophie” – Davido Reveals



Davido who recently confirmed he is having a second baby from Atlanta based 24-year-old lady took to social media to declare his love for his first baby mama, Sophia.

The singer was at logger heads with His first baby mama last year where he even went as far as 

narrating the issue on a song he was featured.
He repeatedly called the name of His inlaw in the song saying Mr. Dele na my boy, dele na my boy.

In his words; ‘ I love my baby mama, haha, Sophie, We Up!’

The Nigerian singer who was in the news recently where he acknowledge that the fact that He's 

expecting another baby from a different lady based in Atlanta USA.

The singer was also in the news recently for the burstup between Him and one Instagram Big Boy 

named Hushpoppy. The two have resolved their differences and were seen to be hogging each other 

on a picture uploaded by Davido on His Instagram page.

No comments:

Post a Comment