Saturday 18 February 2017

[PHOTOS] 7-Year-Old Girl ‘Writes’ Job Application To Google…..The CEO’s Official Response Will Surprise You

An ambitious 7-year-old girl has already made it onto Google CEO Sundar Pichai’s radar by mailing a handwritten “job application” to the company.

Chloe Bridgewater from Hereford, England, was talking with her dad about his job one day after school when he mentioned the internet giant.

“She asked what I would love to do, I said, “Well, it’d be cool to work at Google,’” Andy Bridgewater, Chloe’s dad, told CBS News. “She asked why and then I showed her their offices.”

After looking at photos of beanbag chairs, slides and other “cool” things, Chloe decided she, too, would like to work there one day.

“So, I asked if she wanted to apply,” Bridgewater joked.

Chloe unexpectedly agreed, and pulled out a sheet of notebook paper to jot down her ideas.

“Dear Google boss,” Chloe’s letter began. “When I am bigger I would like a job with Google.”

chloe google

No comments:

Post a Comment