Wednesday 25 January 2017

Why Davido Sacked His Former Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Will Leave You Dazed

davido photo

Nigerian artiste, Davido who recently sacked his former manager, Kamal Ajiboye unceremoniously might have revealed the reason behind his action on Snapchat.

Last year, the star took to social media to tell everyone about the threat and black magic plot against his person.
Davido had written on Snap, “No Juju U do will work for me!!! BABA GOD BY MY SIDE … u know urself. I’m covered with the blood of Jesus… my friends family my work my life .. AMEN”
His hypeman, Spesh then confirmed the fellow behind the blackmagic threat when he mentioned Kamal in a very implicating snap
KAMAL NO GO LEAVE US NO MATTER HARD WE TRY!!! D JUJU TOO STRONG!!!”, Spesh shared on snap.
Davido has gone on to employ one Ayo George as his new manager.
Davido sacks Kamal Ajiboye

No comments:

Post a Comment